Chapel 6, The only free standing Las Vegas wedding chapel on "The Las Vegas Strip". Upholding the frontier heritage of Las Vegas, this chapel is a miniaturized replica of an old west mining town church. With an exterior of cedar and an interior of California redwood. The chapel looks much the same today as when it was first built, in 1942. Wedding ceremonies are performed 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. 7 days a week. Seats approximately 60 people. This chapel has been the scene of more celebrity marriages than any other chapel in the world. Attesting to its historical significance, this chapel is listed on the National Registry of Historical Places. Amenities include a full service flower shop, professional photography, dressing room, webcast and a friendly courteous staff. Please view our wedding packages below.